Monday, June 1, 2009

Work work work!

Put your kiddos to work! Give them a rag and a spray bottle and assign them to different areas of the house that need to be cleaned.

Turn up some music and let em dance! (May I recommend the High School Musical soundtrack? :))



They may grumble at first, but after a few minutes they'll realize that work can be fun. So fun in fact, my girls didn't want to stop. I overheard this exchange as I was spying on them cleaning the shower doors.

Hayley: (5 year old): "Tia, is this the best day ever?"
Tia (3 year old): "Yep."



After our cleaning spree, I took them to the dollar store and purchased some items for their very own cleaning kits complete with a duster, mini broom and dustpan, and spray bottle. They were in cleaning heaven all day long.



Check back Wednesday for new lesson plan!